We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Casseroles are present in the kitchens of almost all peoples. Since there is such a thing as an oven, then there are recipes for casseroles. In Italy it is lasagna, it is made with different products, but with one common component - parmesan cheese. English pudding is also nothing but a special kind of casserole. The French have gratin, the Greeks and Bulgarians have moussaka, and although it is prepared in different ways, this does not prevent it from being a casserole.
How to cook a dish
Usually a casserole, as it is already felt by the name, should be baked in the oven, in the form or on a baking sheet. But progress does not stand still, a microwave and a slow cooker have appeared, and they are very suitable for preparing these dishes, juicy, satisfying and tasty.
Experts say that cast iron deep forms are best suited for the oven. Cast iron is good in that the heat is distributed gently and evenly throughout the cookware, the casserole is baked and cooks quickly.
Bakeware made of heat-resistant glass and ceramics is now popular. In ceramic forms, food is prepared for a long time and thoroughly, and the products retain the maximum beneficial properties. In a glass dish it’s nice to cook a casserole, because it is simply born for this purpose.
It is also interesting to work with silicone mold. It is also extremely comfortable, elastic, soft, capable of turning inside out. Glass and silicone forms are attractive in that they can immediately be put on the table, if they are kept in proper form.
One cannot help but recall the usual frying pan. In it, if it is deep and comfortable, often make a casserole by putting in the oven. But you can cook the dish and on top on the stove, under the lid.
Types of Casseroles
It is advisable to classify these dishes according to the products that appear in them.
- Perhaps the most common casseroles are made from cottage cheese, they are called cottage cheese.
- The second most popular product that is actively used in casseroles is pasta of various kinds. Use spaghetti, horns, feathers and shells. This is convenient because sometimes from yesterday boiled pasta remains. If you add the same cottage cheese, or meat, or just eggs to them, you get an original casserole - cheap and cheerful.
- Vegetable dishes are very popular. Raw, fried or boiled vegetables appear in them, their combinations with other products are possible, for example, with sausage or fish.
- Cereal casseroles are popular, they also often go unapproved from yesterday porridge.
- There are other species that are intermediate. For example, scrambled eggs casseroles. In them, 2-3 eggs are beaten into foam and mixed with other products. This suspension is baked in a deep frying pan or in the form, in the oven or on top of the stove, under the lid. If the dish is designed for a couple of servings, then you can limit yourself to a frying pan and a burner. If there are more products, then you can’t do without an oven.
Sausage Horns Casserole
- ½ kg of dried horns or other pasta;
- 1 onion;
- dairy sausages - 3-4 pieces;
- 50 g of cheese;
- 2 eggs of chicken;
- 100 g of sour cream;
- breadcrumbs for breading;
- We cook horns, or feathers, or scallops - anything, according to the instructions of the manufacturer. Throwing it into a colander, decanting, then grease with oil, pouring a little sunflower.
- Sausages, freeing from packaging, cut into circles, add diced onions and fry together.
- Beat eggs with sour cream, prepare a baking sheet with high sides. Smear with butter, sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
- Cover the bottom with half pasta, spread the whole filling, consisting of sausages with onions, and close the second half.
- Pour over whipped eggs with sour cream, sprinkle with grated cheese. Put the pan for 30-40 minutes in the oven, maintain the temperature at 180 ° C.
Pasta casserole with sausage
Potato casserole with meatballs for dinner
- potatoes - 10-12 tubers;
- 2 eggs;
- minced meat - 400 g;
- white flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 150 g butter;
- cheese - 150 g;
- 300 ml of milk;
- 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- We clean the potatoes and set to cook, salting the water.
- Squeeze the garlic, mix with the minced meat. We release the egg into the minced meat, put salt and pepper and knead well. Add a little milk, as the consistency allows. Stuffing must be soft, not dry and not liquid. If milk is suddenly poured, align with the breadcrumbs. It will be nice to beat the mince.
- The potatoes are cooked. Drain and mashed water, add butter.
- We take a form with high sides, grease, scooping up butter, and sprinkle with breadcrumbs for breading.
- We wash the bottom of the mold with mashed potatoes, lifting them near the sides. In the mass of mashed potatoes we make "nests" for meatballs. In each such recess we place a small ball of minced meat.
- Preparing the fill - beat the egg with milk and salt. Grated cheese is partially laid out between meatballs, partially left to sprinkle dishes.
- Pour over mashed potatoes and meatballs, but make sure not to reach the level of potato sides.
- We put the mold in the oven with a temperature of 200 ° C, bake for 20 minutes.
- We interrupt the process in order to sprinkle the dish with the cheese left for this purpose. Push back, now for 10 minutes.
Potato casserole with meatballs and cherry tomatoes
Egg casserole with cauliflower and cheese
- cauliflower - ½ kg;
- 2 eggs of chicken;
- Dutch cheese - 100 g;
- parsley, fresh dill - 40 g.
- Cook cauliflower, salting water, and cool. We cut inflorescences into smaller parts, chop the greens.
- Gently, with gentle movements, mix the cabbage and greens with eggs whipped in the foam. Grease the frying pan with oil, put the mixture on it. Bake.
Vegetable casserole with pollock and mayonnaise
Fresh pollock is not required for the dish, it’s also quite suitable for frozen. Just worry about defrosting it before you start cooking.
- 2 onions larger;
- 500-600 g fillet of pollock;
- 2 carrots;
- tomatoes - 3 pcs. medium;
- 200 g of cheese;
- mayonnaise, 100 g;
- 25-30 g of dill;
- seasoning for fish;
- 2-3 tbsp. l oils for frying, vegetable.
- It is better to choose a ceramic shape, but you can also ordinary pan, only with the side higher. Cover the bottom with parchment paper, preferably in 2 layers. Or just grease the form with butter.
- We cut vegetables: carrots in circles, onions in half rings. Fry the carrots first. When it becomes an orange-golden hue, add onions to it. We pass until the onions are transparent, it will take about 3 minutes. We leave the vegetables, let them cool.
- Three large cheese, chop dill finely, and cut the tomatoes across, in circles.
- We take on the fish: salt, pepper, season with spices. Slices of fish are laid out on the bottom of the mold more tightly, even in 2 layers.
- In pollock, put fried onions with carrots, lay tomato circles on top. Sprinkle with dill. Pour grated cheese over the dill, on top of it draw a grid of mayonnaise or draw other shapes.
- The temperature in the oven is brought to 200 ° C, keep in shape for 30-40 minutes. A beautiful golden brown crust forms on the casserole, and it looks extremely appetizing.
If you like pleasant sweetness to fish, then you can not put tomatoes. But if you, on the contrary, liked the sharpness of tomatoes, then you can cook or replace fresh tomatoes with ketchup, or tomato paste.
Spaghetti casserole with scrambled eggs, sausage and vegetables
This is an example of a multi-layer casserole combining heterogeneous components.
- spaghetti, 250 g;
- 6 eggs;
- cooked smoked sausage - 100 g;
- 2 tbsp. l sour cream;
- cooked sausage - 100 g;
- tomatoes - 1 pc.;
- 1 onion;
- grated cheese - 100 g;
- carrots - 1 root vegetable;
- spices, pepper, salt;
- We prepare the mixture for omelet. To do this, combine the eggs with sour cream and sprinkle with spices, salt and pepper.
- We take a baking sheet on which we will bake, cover it with foil and pour sour cream and egg mixture there. Omelette bake at 180 ° C in the oven.
- Cook spaghetti, as prescribed by the manufacturer. If everything is done correctly, they do not need to wash the pasta. Throw back into a colander, let them drain.
- Let the carrots and onions in the pan, pouring the oil just a little bit. Cut the tomato into slices and, as soon as the onions and carrots become soft, add the tomato slices. It is necessary to salt a little.
- We cut both types of sausage into cubes and stew with vegetables. Finally add spaghetti to the cauldron. Mix.
- In the meantime, we overturn the omelet on another baking sheet, give it a little "breathe", covering it with a towel, and carefully remove the foil.
- Grease a baking sheet, put an omelet on the bottom. On top of it we place a mixture of vegetables, sausages and spaghetti, sprinkle chopped greens and grated cheese. Put in the oven and bake.
This casserole is not a single whole, as usual, because the eggs have not been assigned such a role. The only bonding base is melted cheese. Moreover, the casserole has a single "dish" - an omelette base. Therefore, it must be cut carefully, and laid out on plates with a spatula.
Spaghetti Casserole with Meat and Cheese
- spaghetti - 400 g;
- ground beef - ½ kg;
- 1 onion larger;
- white flour - 2 tbsp. l .;
- 1 bell pepper (small);
- 250 g of cheese;
- milk - 2½ tbsp .;
- cherry tomatoes - 200 g;
- 3 tbsp. l butter;
- greens, preferably cilantro.
- Turn on the oven, it must heat up to 180 ° C. We put a frying pan large and deep on the fire.
- Cut the onion smaller, put it in a frying pan with butter and flour. Fry, stirring, for about 5 minutes.
- Put all the minced meat in a pan and start frying. Minced meat is stirring continuously. Stuffing seeks to grab and become a big patty in the whole pan, and you do not let him do this for 12-15 minutes. As a result, the victory will be yours, and the stuffing will become beautiful and crumbly.
- Season the minced meat with pepper and salt, toss the sweet pepper, cut into small cubes. Fry for another 3 minutes, stirring, and remove from heat.
- We heat water in a large pan, throw salt and spaghetti, cook for 5-6 minutes, until aldente. We strain and attach to the frying in a pan. Mix.
- Cooking bechamel sauce, or white. To do this, melt the butter (2 tablespoons) and fry the flour on it, stirring all the time. After a couple of minutes, pour the milk, again, stir continuously until boiling. It's all. If you want pungency, then add pepper and salt to the sauce, as you see fit.
- We fill the baking dish with pasta and mince mixture. Halve the cherry and lay the halves on top. Fill everything with white sauce, sprinkle with herbs, and grated cheese on top.
- Put the form in the oven for 25 minutes. During this time, the dish will reach readiness, and the cheese will melt and form a golden brown crust.
Pasta casserole with meat and cheese
Due to cheese, you can significantly affect the taste of casseroles. It is one thing if you take Russian or Poshekhonsky cheese, and another - spicy, in combination with jalapeno peppers. In this last case, a hint of late dinner and a glass of good wine begs.
The variety of casseroles is such that it’s even difficult to list them, not to tell in detail. Housewives treat them creatively, constantly inventing new recipes. And this is right, because a hearty, tasty casserole is a ready dinner or breakfast.