We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The cozy atmosphere in the house is created by pleasant aromas. And what could be better than the smell of fresh home baking? Charlotte - a simple, universal cake, even an aspiring chef can cook it.
Charlotte recipes with cherries for the oven
Making an air cake in the oven is simple and easy.
Classic Cherry Charlotte
What is necessary:
- flour - 140 g;
- sugar - 190-210 g;
- chicken eggs - 3 pcs.;
- pitted cherries - 360 g.
How to cook charlotte - step by step:
- Put the cherries in a colander, tighten the mold for the future pie with parchment, grease it with vegetable fat, sift the flour.
- Mix eggs with sugar and beat. If using a mixer, beat for 5 minutes. Whisking with a whisk will take at least 25 minutes. As a result, the air mass should be white. The splendor of the final product depends on correctly beaten eggs.
- Pour 3 g of soda with vinegar or 5 g of baking powder into the foam.
- Gently add flour, mix the dough in smooth movements, moving from bottom to top. The dough is homogeneous and liquid.
- Lay the berries on the bottom of the mold, pour the dough.
- Cook at a temperature of 180-220 degrees. The cake should rise, become rosy. This will take about half an hour. Check the readiness of the dish with a wooden stick - it should remain dry.
In pastries, cherries go well with berries and fruits. Strawberries can be added to the cherry baking flavor of summer. Currant will make the cake a little tart, but very useful. The combination of banana and cherry will delight children.
Frozen Cherry Charlotte Recipe
Cherry pie can be prepared in winter from frozen berries. Such pastries will bring some summer into a cold winter evening.
- proteins and yolks - 4 pcs.;
- granulated sugar - 235 g;
- flour - 275 g;
- baking powder - 7 g;
- frozen cherry - 400 g.
How to cook:
- Thaw the cherries, put the proteins in the refrigerator for 20 minutes, cover the baking dish with parchment or apply a thin layer of any fat.
- Beat the yolks until white with sugar. Remove the proteins from the refrigerator, add a little salt and beat with a mixer until stable peaks form.
- Mix the proteins with the yolks, gently mixing from the bottom up.
- Combine the sifted flour with baking powder, introduce in small parts into the egg mixture. After adding each portion of flour, the dough must be mixed.
- Pour the dough into a mold, spread the cherries on top, gently squeezing them.
- The optimal temperature for baking is 200 degrees. Pie preparation time is approximately 40 minutes.
To add a piquant aroma to the cherry pie, you can add vanilla, cinnamon, citrus zest, anise, cloves to the dough. All these spices are perfectly combined with cherries, maximally reveal its taste.
Chocolate Charlotte with Cherry: a recipe for sweet tooth
Chocolate and cherry are made for each other. It is difficult to find a more delicious and harmonious combination of baking products.
What products will be required:
- fresh or frozen pitted cherries - 360 g;
- granulated sugar - 210 g;
- flour - 245 g;
- dark chocolate - 90 g;
- chicken egg - 4 pcs.;
How to cook:
- Mix the berries with 110 g of sugar, leave until juice appears.
- Break the chocolate into small pieces, mix with berries.
- Add vanillin and eggs to the remaining sugar. Beat the mixture with a mixer until thick foam.
- Combine the egg mixture with cherries and chocolate, mix.
- Introduce flour in small portions: the mass should turn out to be thick.
- Place the dough in a container pre-greased.
- The baking temperature is 185 degrees. Cooking time is 35 minutes.
Such a cake can be decorated with chocolate icing. To do this, melt 85 g of dark chocolate in a water bath, add 30 ml of fat cream, cook for 1 minute.
Curd Charlotte with cherries: a recipe for adults and children
Such a pie will delight lovers of cottage cheese desserts; children will also like it. The dish turns juicy, soft, literally melts in your mouth.
- cherry - 330 g;
- cottage cheese - 240 g;
- semolina - 135 g;
- sugar - 275 g;
- butter - 115 g;
- salt, soda.
How to cook:
- Rinse cherries, remove seeds, put in a colander.
- Mix all the dry ingredients of the dough, add the egg and soft butter.
- Give the dough a homogeneous structure.
- Mix the berries and the dough, put the mixture in a greased container.
- Cook the pie at 190 degrees until a delicious crust forms.
So that the berries during baking do not lose their juiciness, retain their original shape, before mixing with the dough they should be rolled in flour or starch.
Charlotte with cherries: a recipe in a slow cooker
Mistresses increasingly cook pastries in a slow cooker: this way it never burns, and time is also saved. Among the shortcomings - the pies are somewhat moist, a golden crust is absent.
Charlotte marble: recipe with cherries and apples
Such a pie has a beautiful and unusual structure, delicate taste and a charming aroma.
- apples - 550 g;
- cherry - 230 g;
- chicken egg - 5 pcs.;
- sugar - 230 g;
- flour - 190 g;
- cocoa powder - 30 g.
How to cook:
- Cut apples into thin slices.
- Mix the eggs with sugar, beat the mixture with a mixer for 10 minutes.
- Add flour in small portions, mix constantly.
- Separate a third from the dough, mix it with cocoa.
- Grease the bowl with oil. Spread the dough - 2 parts white, 1 part dark. It should cover the bottom of the bowl with a uniform, not very thick layer.
- Put apples on top, pour them with dough, also laying it out alternately.
- The following layers are cherry, dough, apples, dough.
- Set the baking mode to 60 minutes. After the end, you will need to re-set the mode for another 20 minutes. Do not open the lid during baking.
To get the original and diet cherry baking, you can replace half the flour in a recipe with chopped oatmeal.
Charlotte with cherries and apples
Charlotte with cherry - an incredibly tasty recipe for homemade cakes. It’s simple to bake it, you can call for help from a child - this way the cake will become even tastier.