We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every pig farmer considers it his main task to obtain high quality meat in the shortest possible time and with minimal material costs. One of the best tactics is feeding the BMVD animals for domestic pigs. In order to maximize the effect of the application, it is necessary to know the composition of the feed, the method of use, its advantages and disadvantages.
What is BMVD and its composition
The BMVD includes several components:
- proteins (B) - the component must be easily digested, absorbed by the gastrointestinal tract, contain amino acids;
- minerals (M) - mineral supplements for good nutrition;
- vitamins (B) - supplements including vitamins of group B, A, D, E, K.
BMW additives or BMV concentrates are used for all age groups of pigs. By adding them to grain mixtures and other feed, they achieve high productivity and milk production of sows, obtaining healthy piglets, high-quality meat. Thanks to BVMK, animals quickly grow muscle fibers, preserving their "moist structure", with a uniform distribution of fat inside the muscles, and not on top.
Soy, sunflower, dried blood, whey are used as protein. Vitamins in BMVD are in water-soluble form. Limestone, table salt, mixtures with pure copper, iron, iodine, zinc and other minerals are used as minerals.
Advantages and disadvantages
The use of BMVD for pigs has a number of undeniable advantages:
- Giving the feed full value and balance.
- The consumption of compound feed is reduced due to the high concentration of additives.
- The reproductive functions of animals are increased.
- BMVD contributes to the rapid and full development of piglets.
- The mortality rate of young animals is reduced.
- The composition of the blood of animals is improved.
- Body functions work better.
- The possibility of the appearance of vitamin deficiency is excluded.
- High quality meat at the exit and great demand for it in the market.
There are not so many disadvantages of the BMVD:
- Although the choice of additives is wide, the price of a quality product is high.
- Cheap BMVDs contain components that are poorly absorbed, so you have to prepare supplements at home.
BMVDs may vary in composition. The ratio of the components included in the additives determines their name:
- vitamin and mineral;
- enriched with amino acids.
Depending on the age of the animals for which the BMVD are intended, there are:
- used until the piglets reach the age of 1.5 months;
- from 1.5 to 2.5 months;
- from 2.5 months to six months.
Packing of BMW additives - 5, 10, 25, 40 kg.
Supplements for piglets produced by different companies are widely used by both farmers and agricultural producers. The most popular are:
- VitOMEK LLC is the largest Russian company producing feed for farm animals and poultry;
- LLC "Yuzhnaya Korona" - a feed mill, Krasnodar Territory;
- SHENCON - a company from Switzerland dealing with compound feeds, BMVD, premixes;
- Trouw Nutrition - manufacturer of feed, growth stimulants, supplements, Netherlands;
- NPK Ascor is a St. Petersburg manufacturer of bioadditives, premixes, and animal feed.
The quality of products is monitored in laboratories, where raw materials and components included in the manufactured products are examined.
Instructions for use
BMVD is used for piglets from one week of age up to slaughter. Feed is added to the food of animals according to the recommendations that are printed on the package. The following doses are most often observed:
- 20 kg of BMVK per 100 kg of conventional feed;
- for two-month-old piglets, the supplement should be a quarter of the diet;
- from the age of 3 months and older - 15%;
- at 4 months - 10% of the diet;
- with a pig weighing from 25 kg to 65 kg, add 15 kg of BMVD per 100 kg of feed;
- from 65 kg to 100 kg - 10% of the total diet.
It is necessary not only to observe the dosage, but also to several rules:
- Use supplements depending on your goal - gaining weight, accelerating growth, increasing libido and activity.
- Use ready-made compound feed as the main one, mixing additives into it according to the dosage.
- Carry out high-quality mixing of the components.
- Buy a product only from trusted manufacturers.
In order to save money and to guarantee quality, BMVDs are prepared with their own hands. With strict adherence to the recipe and dosage, a high quality additive is obtained. The main component of piglet feed is protein. The fiber content should be kept to a minimum. Before mixing the components, they are thoroughly crushed. For one and a half month old piglets, the compound feed includes:
- barley - up to 45%;
- oats - up to 16%;
- soybean meal - up to 10%;
- yeast - up to 3%;
- fish meal - up to 8%;
- powdered milk - up to 8%;
- sugar - up to 5%;
- chalk - 1%;
- herbal flour - 1%;
- fat - 2%.
For adult piglets and pigs, the recipe is more simplified, with increased amounts of fat, chalk, salt and barley. In the absence of any components, it is not worth risking the health of the animals. Ready-made supplements are purchased from reliable, trusted manufacturers.