We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
My croton began to darken on the trunk, on the border between the trunk and the ground. It seems that the trunk is wet. The leaves became small, often fall off. The upper branches began to fade and the leaves, barely sprouted, immediately disappear. Help establish the disease and the method of healing the plant. Thanks in advance!
- There is a picture of moss, but I don’t know the name. Victor asked
- At my cottage, someone eats red beet leaves and carrot leaves. Who is it? and how to deal with them? Thanks for previously asked Victor
- What kind of pests and how to cure the plant? asked Svetlana
- I had a guska village two weeks ago, and yesterday I became and went all day, will it be any good? asked Yuri
- Why does clematis not develop leaves? asked Hope