We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The ruddy, fragrant, airy pastry made from yeast dough seems to have a magical effect on each of us! Probably everyone has their own fond memories associated with this smell and taste. Maybe your grandmother cooked the best pastries in the world, and you tried to steal a couple of pies directly from the oven? Maybe, walking past the bakery in the old days after school, you could not resist the alluring smell and were already returning home with a treasured purchase? Be that as it may, today you will learn how to bake beautiful and incredibly tasty products yourself.
You can make good buns from purchased dough - fresh or frozen - this option is quick and convenient. But buns from self-made home-made yeast dough are noticeably tastier - do not be afraid to try your hand!
Choosing the right yeast
Bakery yeast has been known for a long time. However, lately there are so many species of these mushrooms on the shelves that you can get confused when choosing. So, what options for baking yeast exist and how to choose what suits us?
- Dry yeast. The most common type of yeast today. They are stored in a refrigerator for a rather long time, are convenient in use and practical. Before adding to the dough, they are bred and insisted for some time in warm water.
- Liquid yeast. This type is used in enterprises when it is necessary to bake bread in large quantities.
- Pressed yeast. This type of yeast is often used in the preparation of confectionery. Shelf life of pressed yeast is quite short, but baking on them is more tasty and aromatic.
For sweet pastries - butter dough
Cooking yeast dough. Check out simple basic yeast dough recipes to delight loved ones with soft, fresh pastries. Recipes are given step by step and are very easy to remember.
- premium flour - 1 tbsp .;
- milk - 250 ml;
- soft butter - 100 g
- eggs - 3 pcs.;
- sugar - 120 g;
- dry yeast - 1 tsp;
- salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare the dough as follows: yeast, sugar - about 1 tablespoon and 3 tablespoons of flour, mix in warm milk and wait for the froth to appear.
- Grate eggs, sugar residue, a pinch of salt with soft butter. Make sure the mixture is slightly foamy and uniform.
- Slowly add flour, constantly mixing the dough (carefully monitor the consistency).
- Gently knead the dough - quite elastic, but soft. Leave the dough to rise.
An ideal dough for soft dessert burgers with filling, or you can make buns without filling. It is necessary to roll small balls from the finished dough, put them on the baking sheet with the seam down and leave them to proof for 30 minutes. Then grease with an egg and bake until tender. After baking, such buns can be eaten with jam, jam, condensed milk.
Puff yeast dough
Delicious dough for making puff pastries, rolls and croissants. It usually requires some experience, but if desired, a novice housewife will be able to cook it in order to please her home with fresh pastries.
- flour - 450 g;
- milk - 300 ml;
- butter - 300 g;
- sugar 70 g;
- yeast 2 tbsp .;
- a pinch of salt.
- Dilute the dry ingredients in milk and about half the flour. Let the muffin brew for 15 minutes.
- Knead the dough by adding the rest of the flour.
- Cover the dough, set aside and wait 1 hour.
- Spread the pieces of cold hard butter evenly on the baking sheet and cover on top with another sheet.
- Flatten, covered with a sheet of oil, with a rolling pin, carefully rolling out.
- Roll out the dough to 7 mm in thickness.
- Gently place the butter cake on the dough, separating the first sheet of paper.
- Remove the next sheet of paper.
- Roll the dough four times with an envelope, wrap it in plastic and put in the refrigerator for 40 minutes.
- Roll out the dough or beat it up to 7 mm thick; fold again with an envelope.
- Repeat the previous paragraph 2-3 more times. The dough is ready!
Whipped Simple Yeast Dough
If you have little time, add this recipe to your bakery arsenal and you will get a ready-made dough in just 40 minutes. You can bake wicker buns from it and sprinkle them with icing sugar after cooling.
- flour 2.5 - 3 cups;
- warm milk 300 ml;
- sugar 2 tbsp. spoons;
- salt 1 teaspoon;
- dry yeast 1 tsp;
- vegetable oil 250 ml.
How to cook
- Mix yeast, sugar and salt, pour the mixture into slightly warmed milk and leave until a light froth appears;
- Add vegetable oil to the mixture;
- Pour the third part of the flour, mix;
- Knead the dough with the rest of the flour;
- Forget about the dough for 20 minutes, keeping it in a warm place.
Low-calorie pastries are becoming increasingly popular. The calorie content of a dish depends, among other things, on the amount of sugar, but its volume can be reduced without losing taste. In this case, honey or molasses, as well as wedge syrup, are included in the baking recipe.
How to make yeast dough buns
To "tame" the yeast dough and learn how to make it perfect, you need constant practice. The main thing is to be patient, take your time and enjoy the process, because the dough prepared with love is the key to delicious pastries and warm family tea parties!