We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
When there are kids in the family, you just can not do without sweets: a variety of sweet buns and pies. Of course, it’s easier to just buy sweets and pastries in the store, but if mom tries, a little imagination, then she will definitely be able to please her loved ones with delicious homemade pastries. Believe me, your family will be grateful, because the smell and taste of fresh buns is always just magical!
If you want to bake fragrant buns in the oven so that the kitchen in the house is filled with an incredibly attractive aroma of baking, you can use one of these recipes with a photo.
A recipe for delicious soft pastry bagels
- margarine - 200 g;
- eggs - 4 pcs.;
- milk - 3 glasses;
- 4. sugar - 1 cup;
- flour - about 1.5 kg;
- vanillin or vanilla sugar - approx. 10 g;
- dry yeast - 3 tbsp. tablespoons (if raw yeast - 100 g);
- salt is a pinch.
For the preparation of grease bagels (can be used for buns, pies) it is necessary to prepare:
- eggs - 2 pcs.;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons.
How to cook
- Pour the milk into a small saucepan, heat until warm, add sugar, add dry yeast. Using a whisk, gently mix everything to a homogeneous mass and leave it on the turned off stove, covering it with a lid, so that the yeast disperses. After about 15 to 20 minutes, the mass will begin to foam and rise.
- 200 g of margarine put in a glass dish and melt to a liquid state, but do not overheat, so that it is convenient to mix with the rest of the dough.
- Pour half of the total amount of flour into a deep bowl, beat 4 eggs, pour the melted margarine, pour a pinch of salt, vanillin. Once the yeast has foamed / approached, pour the yeast mass into a bowl of flour and mix everything thoroughly with a tablespoon. If the dough is too thin, add a little more flour, knead. You should get a dough in density like sour cream.
- Prepare in advance a baking sheet that needs to be sent with parchment for baking. Lubricate the parchment with refined vegetable oil.
- Sprinkle flour on the surface of the table, transfer the dough from a bowl to the table and knead well until the dough stops sticking to your hands. But do not overdo it - make sure that the dough is not too dense and stiff, because if you overdo it with the amount of baking flour, it will turn out to be coarser. Note: you can check the readiness of the dough in this way - gently press the surface of the dough with your finger, if it immediately springs, takes its previous shape, the dough is ready to use.
- Ready-made pastry should be divided into 4 equal parts. You roll each piece in the shape of a circle, about 1 cm thick. Then, using a sharp knife, make horizontal and vertical cuts on the circle so that you get 8 triangles from the dough.
- Smear each triangle with the filling, wrap it like a bagel, or give the shape of a bun, a pie.
- Put the bagels on a baking sheet, pre-grease with vegetable oil, observing a certain distance between the products - the bagels will rise and expand. It is necessary to cover the baking tray with bagels / rolls with a paper towel and place on the table for relaxation for about 25 - 35 minutes.
- Beat 2 eggs with sugar with a whisk, grease the butter products with an egg mass using a special silicone brush.
- Set the temperature in the oven to 185 degrees, put the baking tray with bagels in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes.
- When the baking is ready, you can sprinkle the bagels with icing sugar. You can serve bagels for tea. Enjoy your meal!
Note: from the above amount of ingredients, more than 20 bagels are obtained. If desired, you can halve the amount of ingredients. Fillings for bagels or buns can be made different.
How to make a filling for bagels, rolls, pies
- Apple filling. Cut the apple into small cubes, put them in a saucepan, pour a little sugar, let it sit for 5-7 minutes on low heat, stirring gently.
- Cheese filling. You need to grate the cheese on a fine grater, sprinkle the surface of the triangle, roll it into a bagel, sprinkle bagels with confectionery poppy seeds.
- Cottage cheese filling. Cook the curd mass by grinding the cottage cheese with sugar and fresh fruit.
The above baking recipe is one of the fastest for making yeast dough at home.
The calorie content of a bun is about 339 kcal per 100 g. An unbread bun has less sugar and butter in the dough than, for example, fried apple pies.
Butter Dough Recipe
There is another cooking option, as baking was done according to GOST. If you want to learn how to bake really tasty buns, use this recipe.
Prepare the dough from the following list of ingredients:
- milk - 112 mg;
- water - 90 ml;
- fresh yeast - 15 g;
- flour - 232 g.
For the test you will need:
- finished dough;
- water - 75 - 95 ml;
- salt - 15 g;
- fresh yeast - 15 g;
- vanillin - 3.5 g;
- eggs - 2 pcs.;
- flour - 518 g;
- melted margarine - 112 g.
- Prepare the dough - stir the warmed milk and water, add yeast, flour. Mix all products until smooth, leave to ferment for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cooking the dough. Stir the indicated amount of sugar and yeast, salt in warmed water, pour this mass into a dough, beat the eggs, add flour, kneading the dough. Knead the dough for about 15 minutes, after kneading add chilled margarine, knead. Leave the dough to rest for 2.5 hours.
- After proofing, divide the dough into 16 buns, form buns from them. Buns need to be transferred to a baking sheet, which must first be sent with parchment for baking. Leave the baking sheet with buns for proofing for 1 hour, during which time they will increase in volume.
- Heat the oven to 18 0 - 200 degrees, grease the buns with a beaten egg, put the baking tray with buns in the oven for 25 minutes.
Buns according to the Soviet recipe are ready. Have a nice tea party!
Sour cream bun dough recipe
For those who do not want to bother with baking for a long time - an example of a quick test for buns on sour cream. Its main advantage is that it can be used immediately after cooking!
To prepare a quick test on sour cream, you need to take:
- sour cream - 1 tbsp .;
- flour - 2 tbsp .;
- milk - 100 ml;
- margarine - 60 g;
- sugar - 2 tbsp. spoons;
- salt - 1 tsp.,
- soda - 1 tsp;
- egg - 1 pc.
- Add salt, sugar to warmed milk and mix well.
- Pound the egg with sour cream, dilute with melted margarine, warm milk, add soda - mix well.
- Pour the indicated amount of flour into a homogeneous mass, mixing well. Knead uncooked dough.
- Form pies or rolls, put the products on a baking sheet covered with parchment (soaked in vegetable oil).
- Bake at 190 degrees until fully cooked. Serve hot to the table.
This recipe is suitable even for a novice - every housewife in the kitchen has such a set of ingredients.